Using python as client-side scripting language in IE 6

John McLaughlin john at reachin.se
Fri Jan 23 05:47:28 EST 2004

Hi,

Yes I have this working. Do this at your own risk:
Add the following to pyscript.py after the AXNotRExec class definition
(around line 89):
AXRExec = AXNotRExec

Then register with
python pyscript_rexec.py --debug
               ^^^^^^ (must be the rexec version).
You may have to unregister any other versions first:
python pyscript.py --unregister

Cheers,
-John