Tk Icon - request to Fredrik Lundh

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Mon Jan 19 07:36:52 EST 2004

There is a very interesting (and potentially useful) program on the
effbot website - called Tkicon.

http://www.effbot.org/downloads/

Unfortuantely the last supported version of python is 2.1
I've seen a few people asking, but never an answer, on Python 2.3
support.

So a request to Fredrik to build a 2.3 distribution............

Also in his interesting PDF book "(the eff-bot guide to) The Standard
Python Library"

http://www.effbot.org/zone/librarybook-index.htm

he mentions that you can download the example files... yet the link
suggested doesn't point to it and I can't find it... any clues anyone
??

Fuzzball