help with Python Environment For Blind User

Zachary vzd1s1fs at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 21:39:21 EST 2004

Hello,
I'm a blind non-programmer trying to learn Python.
I've got python 2.3 for windows, but the problem is that Idle doesn't seem
to work two well with my screen reading program.
Is notepad, then, my only other real choice?  Pythonwin worked similarly
badly.
The problem is my programs inability to track the cursor.  It doesn't tell
me what line I'm on, where I am in that line, or what I just deleted.  It
would do this in a normal editor.
Zack