silent saveas ?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Jan 9 09:35:22 EST 2004

Please don't post HTML to this list/newsgroup.

> I’m having difficulties to save the web browser in silent
 when I try to use
> WebBrowser1.ExecWB OLECMDID_SAVEAS, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, "c:\blank.html",
> "c:\blank.html"
> The save window keep prompting up. How can I keep the save window in silent?
> Please help me, Thanks a lot

To answer your question as best I can: have you checked the Microsoft
documentation for WebBrowser1?  Surely it will answer the question for
you...  at the least, there's nothing Python-related in your question,
and your code doesn't even appear to be Python, so I'm not sure why
you're posting here.

(Note: if that was really supposed to be Python, you should know that
using a \b in a string like that will not generate a backslash and a
"b", but will actually generate a single BACKSPACE character.)

-Peter