ProtoCiv: porting Freeciv to Python CANNED

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Jan 14 02:15:42 EST 2004

"Brandon J. Van Every" wrote:

> I don't.  But that's not going to stop me from denigrating them for
> being
> incapable of fulfillng the kinds of projects I have in mind.

If you're saying that you've come to the realization that volunteer
programers on a project with which you only have a passing interest
won't follow your orders and do whatever you say, I'd say pointing that
out is less like "denigration" and more like "common goddamn sense."

There are plenty of things you can get out of starting, getting involved
with, and approaching open source projects.  A legion of personal
servants is not going to be one of them, and only a crass idiot would
think otherwise.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && &tSftDotIotE