Webhosting with Python

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Thu Jan 29 03:18:44 EST 2004

"val" <val at vtek.com> wrote in message news:<bv95mg$p1de8$1 at ID-62387.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Sorry,
>     i didn't find any mention of Python.
>     Can you please point me in right direction?
> val
> val at vtek dot com

It's definitely got python on - I was pointed to this host from
another list that had python on the list.... I can't see it advertised
by Xennos - but I have scripts up and running - e.g.
http://www.voidspace.xennos.com/cgi-bin/cginews.py

One of the error messages I got told me it was Python 2.2........

Fuzzy