Installing SpamBayes

Dog@will.hunt scottdog at nospam.com
Wed Jan 21 10:08:37 EST 2004

Its my fault for not being clear on this.  I know how to change the
directory on a command prompt in Windows.  I was speaking of the Python
prompt (>>>).  Once I got that, I tried running the file but got this:

Python 2.3.3 (#51, Dec 18 2003, 20:22:39) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)] on
win32
>>> python setup.py install
  File "<stdin>", line 1
    python setup.py install
               ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Hope this clears up my inability to give the correct info!  :)

news:20040120171127.0606.JCARLSON at uci.edu...