Pyrex and numarray

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at furu.idi.ntnu.no
Mon Jan 26 18:35:12 EST 2004

In article <buj83b$sop$1 at graf.cs.uni-magdeburg.de>, Marco Bubke wrote:
[snip]

I tried using the set-up with Pyrex, but I'm having trouble
referencing some of the symbols. (I actually put all of it inside the
cdef extern declaration -- maybe I shouldn't have? I couldn't make it
compile otherwise...)

I manage to reference some of the symbols (such as maybelong) but
others trip me up... If I try to define a variable of type
PyArray_Descr gcc crashes, and I'm not sure why. The only thing that
isn't a warning is

  na_wrap.c:43: storage size of `__pyx_v_x' isn't known

If I run import_libnumarray(), Python can't find the symbol. (It does
find libnumarray.so, though.) The same happens when I try to use
NA_InputArray:

  symbol NA_InputArray: referenced symbol not found

Why, oh why? :]

--
Magnus Lie Hetland           "The mind is not a vessel to be filled,
http://hetland.org            but a fire to be lighted."  [Plutarch]