what is best for web development??

Lothar Scholz llothar at web.de
Wed Jan 14 09:38:07 EST 2004

graham__fawcett at hotmail.com (Graham Fawcett) wrote in message news:<e9570f37.0401121052.ed79710 at posting.google.com>...
> Wilk <wilkSPAM at OUTflibuste.net> wrote in message news:<87oet9grqy.fsf at blakie.

> If it has to be a one-shot install, I would suggest a Web server
> written in Python -- Medusa or Twisted, probably -- that you could
> bundle with your Python app. Find a Web app framework that (a) works
> on Medusa or Twisted and (b) has the templating features you
> require/desire.

I would not recommend this. A distribution with an own apache server
seems to be the best. It is easy to hide the setup and the customers
know that there is a good working technologie behind the scenes. And
it can be managed by every normal administrator. This is a very
important point for larger customers.

I would recommend webware+Fun Form Kit+cheeta together with apache.