-- Pythonic control of Windows GUI application: tabs and listviews

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Jan 26 17:54:57 EST 2004

zapazap wrote:

> For the "List-View" and "Tab" controls then, I expected to find the
> constants
>
>     win32con.LVM_GETCHECK
>     win32con.TCM_GETITEMCOUNT

FYI, A good source of sample code for working with tree-view controls
can be found in the SpamBayes project, specifically:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook2000/dialogs/FolderSelector.py?view=markup

Working with these win32gui structures is a complete PITA (as it needs
to be done via the 'struct' module) - I'd like to integrate support for
ctypes structures to make this more readable.  In fact, I'd love to see
ctypes structure support as a standard library module, but that is for
another thread in a another forum <wink>

Mark