ANN: Munkware 0.3

Jeremy Jones zanesdad at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 19 06:18:00 EST 2004

Munkware, a transactional and persistent queueing mechanism, is proud to
announce version 0.3 for public consumption.  One bug fix in this release:

- Now checks for proper index on all put_commit() and get_commit() calls.

The Sourceforge Project page is located at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/munkware/ and the project home page is located
at http://munkware.sourceforge.net/

I'm currently working on a quasi-RESTish (web services/HTTP) interface for
Munkware rather than going the SOAP route that I had initially thought.  I've
got a design about 3/4 of the way hammered out, but no code so far on that.  I'm
planning on (at least as a first stab) using the standard library BaseHTTPServer
to run it from.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get something present-able in the
next couple of weeks.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email them to me.

Jeremy Jones