SimpleXMLRPCServer

The Jetman jetman516 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:48:07 EST 2004

Maxim Khesin <max at cNvOiSsiPoAnMtech.com> wrote in message news:<WFSNb.80288$cM1.14104179 at twister.nyc.rr.com>...
> whitekid wrote:
>
> > SimpleXMLRPCServer.py is Just Simple!
> >
> > A few days age. I considered XMLRPC framework for our service.
> > But finally I choose WebWare.
> >
> > Read paper below: http://webware.sourceforge.net/Papers/IntroToWebware.html
>
> Ok, but I am interested in the XML-RPC protocotl, so how is webware
> supposed to help me?

Maxim:  Are you interested in something straight fwd and lightweight
for RPC (the part of the thread I could read didn't cover this) ?  Then,
XMLRPC is great, not nec better than anything else, just great (of
the quick-and-dirty variety.)

I just rolled out my own SysProxy for FreeBSD, on behalf of Windows.  I
had it running in a day or so and it's great.  Essentially, it executes
FBSD cmds/Python subroutines on behalf of a Windows client (an Access
program.)

I will definitely extend and use it (SysProxy) into the future.  Later....Jet