Printing From Python

Fuzzyman michael at foord.net
Thu Jan 29 08:55:09 EST 2004

I looked through the manual, I looked on the web and could find very
little on this subject....

The closest I could find was :
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/4549.

Saying that printing (to a printer :-) wasn't easy (at least on
windows - let alone *cross* platform) - and that was dated 2000.

Oh and - http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-September/121462.html
from 2002 giving two different methods for Unix and Windows... the
windows one doesn't work across our network........

Any 'print' modules out there - that implement cross platform printing
interfaces ?

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk The Place where headspace meets
cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology,

---

Pythonutils - home of dateutils, ConfigObj, StandOut etc.....