winapi: mouseclick

KNS netquest at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 27 22:31:27 EST 2004

This snippet launches the application...It's not strictly
meant for IE.

w=DispatchEx("InternetExplorer.Application")
w.Navigate(startpage)

w.Left=225
w.Top=25
w.Width=900
w.Height=960
w.Resizable=0
w.Visible=1
handle=w.HWND

lasturl = w.LocationURL
cururl = w.LocationURL

while w.Visible:
	if cururl != lasturl:
		#bunch of stuff here to check ReadyState
	#would also like to see if mouse click/keypress here...

This is an attempt to explore simple possibilities first.  If such
a solution doesn't exist, then 'yes' the use of pyHook will have to
be considered or even mandated.  Not knowing before hand can't be avoided.