Building a Course Management System

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jan 30 16:03:31 EST 2004

In article <e9570f37.0401301146.714d1551 at posting.google.com>,
Graham Fawcett <graham__fawcett at hotmail.com> wrote:

>-- Are there other Python-based CMS (Course management systems) that
>I've overlooked? (Zope4Edu came to mind, but it's commerical, I think;
>at least, there's no public CVS that I can find.)

IIRC, there's at least one *conference* management system; I'd expect
there to be a lot of overlap between the domains.  Don't remember enough
off-hand to help you find it, though I think EuroPython uses it.

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR