passing callback function to c-extension

Diez B. Roggisch deets_noospaam at web.de
Wed Jan 14 13:25:38 EST 2004

>     Diez> I'm now looking for a way to ensure that the passed object is
>     Diez> actually a callable one
>
> Try it and see.  If an exception is raised, just return NULL.  The
> appropriate exception stuff will have been set.

Thanks - I already found out about that. Its incredible - a few hours of
work (mostly because I've actually have to _learn_ something new, not
because of the api makes things complicated) and I've got my wrapper. If I
can keep up that pace, I'll release my wrapper this night, or tomorrow :)

Regards,

Diez