pyc file problem

Leo Yee surffirst at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 05:45:22 EST 2004

Hi,

I am programming a online game program. I use python as my game's script
language. To avoid hacking and cheating I don't want anyone to read the
python script file and find useful information for hacking the game.

I know I can compile the '.py' file to '.pyc' file but I found that a normal
text editor can read a lot of information from the '.pyc' file even those
comments I wrote.

My question is if there is a methond to compile the '.py' file into a state
that there are no human readable strings.

Thanks in advance.

Leo Yee