python newbie

broebel computer.problemen at skynet.be
Sat Jan 10 10:30:51 EST 2004

Just like you don't speak dutch, I don't write python (that's a good reason
to learn, isn't it) so I'm not trying out your proposal to see wheather it
works or not.
I kept it aside to check as soon as I understand more of the language. So
thanks any way.
btw is there a special reason why someone should speak dutch to programm in
python.?

"djw" <donald.welch.nospam at hp.com> schreef in bericht
news:3fff1245 at usenet01.boi.hp.com...