Simple web proxy - help needed

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Sat Jan 31 15:27:41 EST 2004

forshtat at hotmail.com (Ziv Forshtat) writes:
[...]
> Problem is - I don't have to much background in writing proxies, nor
> in writing plugins.
> Any help and suggestions would be welcome.

Back again... just remembered I posted a tiny MSIE plugin skeleton to
the ctypes list a while back.  That might actually be very close to
what you need already.  Use the latest version of ctypes.

I originally meant not to post it actually, because of the obvious
applications in malware, then forgot about my decision and posted it
anyway.  Oh well, the black hats have plenty of evil code already, I'm
sure.

John