Calling dlls with Calldll/WinDll or Ctypes or...

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Mon Jan 12 18:29:43 EST 2004

Todd,

I write this and have used it with many different .DLLs
over the last 18 months.  Good luck.

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/146847

The trick it getting the arguments into/from the correct
format for the .DLL.  I've made extensive use of struct
to accomplish that.  If you want to give it a try, I'd
be happy to assist you as much as I can.

Larry

news:9b849915.0312172302.7999d44a at posting.google.com...