[ANNOUNCE] gtkmvc-0.9.0

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:38:36 EST 2004

| MVC Framework for Pygtk2 version 0.9.0 has been released

Roberto ....

    Thanks for providing a very nice MVC example ....

        http://sra.itc.it/people/cavada/mvc/index.html
        Python MVC gtkmvc

    I've had your original version for a few months
    with the intent to try and adapt a graphics application
    that I've written to the MVC pattern and hopefully the new version
    you've provided will inspire me to go ahead and do it ....

    My application currently is written using the Tkinter GUI,
    but conversion using PyGTK and your examples should be straightforward ....

    Following are a few links I've collected, not all Python based,
    that may be useful to anyone else interested in MVC ....

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/3171/fid/245
Python MVC GladeBase.py

http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/TwistedDocs/TwistedDocs-1.0.0/howto/woven.html
Python MVC Twisted