any news client in Python?

Nemesis nemesis at nowhere.invalid
Sat Jan 24 14:39:42 EST 2004

Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Daniel Han" scriveva:

> hello everybody.
> i've been looking around for a decent newsreader (not rss)
> that's written in Python. Strange, but i found none so far,
> i've been to sf.net, freshmeat.net, and even googled that,
> still nothing interesting.

I know two newsreader written in Python at least.

1) Pyne, it is a mailreader/newsreader. It is good but lacks some charset
related features. I don't remember the url.

2) XPN, it is an on-line newsreader written in Python+GTK2. I wrote it :-)
It is at an early stage but is quite usable (better with a local server).
Home page is in my sign, it is in italian, you can also check
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xpn

--
This is not a beer belly. It's a fuel tank for a sex machine.

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org