FW: [zpugdc-gen] PyCon 2004

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Jan 9 10:10:55 EST 2004

MessageBill reminds me to remind you that PyCon 2004 early-bird registration
ends soon. PyCon is shaping up, and registrations are coming in. Still room
for sprints on new topics, though - talk to Jeremy Hylton about them. Still
time to send in your paper, too. This year we are also looking for good
educational papers, as we have encouraged students to attend with a $50
discount, and they need good learning materials. Still a week before the
final paper submission deadline, so go for it!

regards
--
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
ReportLab Enterprise Publishing Solutions    http://www.reportlab.com/