names proposals => Searching a name for a new program

Rodrigo Benenson rodrigob at elo.utfsm.cl
Tue Jan 27 09:24:46 EST 2004

(repeated the message with the hope it get out my local ISP news server)

Hi,

I'm finishing an open source crossplatform pure python collaborative text
edition software, similar to SubEthaEdit. Essencially it is a stripped down
version of LeoN (take a look at http://ryalias.freezope.org/souvenirs/leon)

Actually I'm searching a names for such software. I would like to have a
descriptive name, not things like 'yasu' (yet another sofware unamed),
etc...

My first idea was MultiEdit, but that name was already took.

So now I have in my list:

PluriPen
Chalks
Quills
PluriQuills
PluriChalk

'Chalks' is my favourite, but I think it can be done better.
Any sugestion ?

RodrigoB.