what is best for web development??

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 14:36:44 EST 2004

I've was faced to the same problem few months ago. After checked lot
of different solutions, I've select Draco (draco.boskant.nl).

A framework around mod_python that offers lot of flexibility and can
be used for havy loaded web site.

One of the nicest feature is the possibility to split code and HTML.

I'm not objective, but I propose you to make your own choice amongst
all the good solutions (karrigel, albatros are very good too), but
have a look at draco.