mysql python Newbie Question

Andrew na
Mon Jan 5 12:17:06 EST 2004

Ok I was able to connect to my local server but how do I find the host
address or port number of my remote server

The host address I usually use is localhost on my remote server

I searched google several times but could not  find a way to look it up
since my site uses php I tried phpinfo() but it did not show me anything

I found the ip address of my web site through nslookup

and tried to make a connection with that but to know avail

How do I lookup my host ipaddress and mysql port

Thanks in advance

Andrew

news:70hkc1-r33.ln1 at beastie.ix.netcom.com...