Problem with OpenGL.GLUT

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:54:31 EST 2004

| PyOpenGL doesn't include the actual GLUT library,
| just a wrapper around it
| You can find a link for GLUT for win32 here:
|
|     http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/documentation/installation.html

Mike ....

  Thanks for the info ....

  Sticking a copy of  glut32.dll  from the link you provided above
  in  /site-packages/OpenGL  fixed the  import  problem
  and the  PyOpenGL  demos now seem to fly as expected,
  with a few exceptions that have some errors
  that are of a different nature ....

  I also have a working version of PyOpenGL under Python 2.2
  that has the  glut32.dll  in  /site-packages/OpenGL
  and assumed that the installer that I used many months ago
  had stuck it there since I couldn't find any other GLUT  related
  files in my archived downloads ....

  However, I probably somehow deleted it post-install ....

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being