Pickling Tkinter widgets - Where does Python stand now?

Rodrigo Benenson rodrigob at elo.utfsm.cl
Tue Jan 27 07:30:06 EST 2004

are not there Pickle versions that allow you to pickle python code, or
simply pickle classes ?
That could be use to pickle the code that create the widget.
Thus the pickling would pickle the creation code and the unpickling would
reobtain it and instanciate the code class.
That is a strategy but I'm not sure if it is what you need...

rodrigob.

news:4378fa6f.0401262135.3e05d217 at posting.google.com...