prePEP "Decimal data type" v0.2

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Tue Jan 6 11:45:02 EST 2004

aahz at pythoncraft.com wrote:

#- Overall, looks good.  I think the biggest point of
#- disagreement still is
#- the behavior of Decimal interacting with floats.  I hope more people
#- will comment once you get a PEP number.

Yes, I know. I don't like one more than other, I just hope to get community
consensus...

I'll wait until tomorrow to get some responses, justo to send to pep at ... a
more polished version (or with less semantic errors, :p).

#- One major correction: "Rationale" means "reason"; "rational"
#- refers to
#- fractions.  Several times you use "rationale" when you mean
#- "rational".

Paul Moore pointed that too, sorry for my english, :(

.	Facundo