Setting up test for XML-RPC

Moosebumps crap at crud.com
Sat Jan 10 04:36:06 EST 2004

OK, I tried the obvious and it worked.  : )  I just changed the call to
server.pow(3,5) and it returns the correct result.  I wonder why they aren't
set up that way in the first place.

But the second question still stands.  I am running both the client and
server on my own machine now (Windows 2000).  Would I just need Python and
web server if they were different machines?  I would like to avoid
installing a bunch of software on the 20 machines if possible.

thanks,
MB

news:cDPLb.2260$nl3.2178 at newssvr29.news.prodigy.com...