Parsing c-code

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jan 14 06:34:38 EST 2004

"tm" <js.bach at web.de> writes:

> are there recommended modules for parsing c-code.

I think the most sane way is to use gccxml (google for it) and parse
the output of that.  This still leaves you with quite a lot of work to
do, but is probably less terrifying (caveat: I haven't done this
myself).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  [3] Modem speeds being what they are, large .avi files were
      generally downloaded to the shell server instead[4].