Simple Database Package

Brian Kelley bkelley at wi.mit.edu
Thu Jan 29 10:26:36 EST 2004

Fuzzyman wrote:

> Anyway - I couldn't decide between SQLobject and metakit (I'd already
> seen sqlite but wanted some advuice before I chose one to dive
> into..).
>
> Anyway - the windows download for SQLobject is zero sized - so I've
> gone for metakit and will have  a play.

To save yourself some headaches, you might want to read my annotated
metakit documentation:

http://staffa.wi.mit.edu/people/kelley/tutorial/python.html

And make sure you join the metakit mailing list, we are here to help :)

It includes some common gotchas and has example code for you to play with.

Brian