PyCon2004 - Where to stay, which airport?

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Thu Jan 22 09:53:51 EST 2004

I think this year I might be able to make it to my first Python conference.

Cheap flights from Ottawa (2 hour drive), $278 or so to DCA. (but from
Massena, 30 minute drive) $1200 to DCA. Thanks FAA Essential Air Service.

Anyway, where should I stay that's cheap but not too yucky? I don't mind
riding the subway. I might come early for sprints or the Smithsonian.

I couldn't find recommended lodgings on the PyCon wiki. Is DCA the correct
airport?

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_