Python COM Server with C++

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Fri Jan 16 14:44:41 EST 2004

andre.bernemann at gmx.de (Andre Bernemann) writes:

> I have written a Python COM Server with the help of Mark Hammond's
> Book Programming Python on Win32. I used the CreateObjects method in
> VB to access the COM Methods and all worked fine. Unfortunately, that
[...]

Hmm, sorry, I didn't really read the question properly!

If you've started with win32all, you probably want to stick with it.
I'd guess the python-win32 list is more likely to yield answers
(though Mark has been posting here recently, so you might be
lucky...).  Make sure to search the list archive first, of course.

John