Python-based file synchronizer (like Unison)?

Kyler Laird Kyler at news.Lairds.org
Mon Jan 19 18:12:07 EST 2004

I've been using Unison
	http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/
for awhile and it causes me a lot of grief.  I'd love to have a
Python version which would be vastly easier to modify.

Anyone know of anything like this?  It doesn't seem like it
should take a lot to sit on top of rsync and resolve conflicts.

I see that someone implemented rsync in Python and that there's
a SWIG wrapper for librsync.
	http://minkirri.apana.org.au/~abo/projects/pysync/README
I might have to take a whack at this on my own, but I'd prefer
to use something better that someone has already crafted.

Thank you.

--kyler