Problem removing win32all (163)

Stéphane Ninin stefnin at alussinan.org
Mon Feb 9 09:13:54 EST 2004

Also sprach Thomas Heller :

>> Is there a clean way to remove the package ?
>> Which directories, registry settings, must be cleaned ?
>
> If the uninstall information is missing, you may get it back by
> *installing* the package again, and then uninstall it.
> I've used this recipe with several windows products, and in general it
> works well.

I have tried, but for some reason, after reinstalling, and uninstalling
(and re-reinstalling and re-uninstalling, ad lib...),
in the "Add/remove programs",
the "Python 2.3 combined Win32 extensions" is still here.

And if I install the new version on top of this,
then in the "Add/remove software" panel,
I will find the two versions.

Maybe this doesnot matter or maybe
I should just remove some line in registry ?

--
Stephane