Python vs. Io

Daniel Ehrenberg LittleDanEhren at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 18:26:29 EST 2004

> As other posts have indicated, this is not the io-user-list.  While
> you probably have good, purely academic intentions with your post,
> this is not the correct forum.  Create an io-vs-python list somewhere
> and I'm sure you'll get a few subscribers. :)

Io vs. Python is a very narrow topic and not fit for a mailing list.
There have been many repetitive Python vs. Ruby threads and nobody
made this complaint. When somebody asks a question about using the
Zope CMF, people don't say "go make a zope-cmf mailing list", they
give a constructive response.

Daniel Ehrenberg