Python vs. Io

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Feb 2 21:26:22 EST 2004

Daniel Ehrenberg wrote:

> If there are good enough responses, I'll use Python. I just wanted to
> know a reason why Python is better. Also, these responses might be
> used to make Io better (since it's a young language).

Why is difference necessarily better or worse?  Sometimes different is
just different and whether that's better or worse is a subjective
judgement call on which there will be no general consensus.

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && &tSftDotIotE