Comments requested: brief summary of Python

Moosebumps Moosebumps at Moosebumps.Moosebumps
Tue Feb 24 01:54:44 EST 2004

It seems like you could demonstrate the same thing a little more clearly and
concisely with a short program with annotations.  It reads like a bunch of
facts, which is not very easy for most people to remember.  If you wrap it
in some context they will be more likely to remember it.

Some standard programs from textbooks, like parsing a list of names and
addresses and doing some queries on them maybe, and formatting the text
output nicely.  some program where you would have cause to use string
operations like slicing, dictionaries, tuples, lists, etc.

It will also "sell" python more if you can write a nice elegant program that
is clear and easy to understand, while demonstrating many language features.

news:ce782195.0402232218.6e64177c at posting.google.com...