p2ph

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:40:41 EST 2004

> Is there a perl to python converter from Windows/DOS? If so, point me to it.

I don't believe so, but there is a sometimes-correct translator if you
install the correct versions of Perl and Python in the wetware on top of
your shoulders.

Sometimes the installation can be tricky.  I've never properly managed
to get Perl running on my wetware.  Python sure, no problem, but Perl
just doesn't want to run properly.

C/C++ to Python and Python to C/C++ is pretty easy to get running
though.  I hear Java isn't too bad, but I have no need for it, so never
tried installing it.

  - Josiah

P.S. ;)