Args starting w/ *?

Michael Spencer michael at telcopartners.com
Tue Feb 10 22:43:05 EST 2004

This is a common question, but IMO it is relatively hard to find the answer
in the docs unless you know what you're looking for.

Under PythonWin, searching indexed manual, none of :
     *, **, argument, arguments, function, signature, keyword, positional
yields the answer

Michael

news:c0bhib$4od$04$1 at news.t-online.com...

http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node6.html#SECTION006730000000000000000