sending output

Fknapp fknapp at chartermi.net
Sun Feb 15 07:30:20 EST 2004

I'm new to boa constructor, however I went through the tutorial and
loved it. I am trying to create a simple math program for my 6 yr old
daughter, I am creating a window that askes for two numbers and then
asks for the total, based on what they enter it compares and says that
is correct or that is wrong. I created a python script that works,
however when I try to import and say "myscript".DoThis() I get all
kinds of sytax errors. Any help would be appriciated