OT: why do web BBS's and blogs get so slow?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Feb 2 20:11:26 EST 2004

In article <7xznc1qog4.fsf at ruckus.brouhaha.com>,
Paul Rubin  <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:
>aahz at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) writes:
>>Paul:
>>>
>>>Well, that depends on what the hardware is.  Does anyone know?
>>
>> Go look at their site!  ;-)
>
>I took a quick look and didn't see anything specific about the hardware.
>Got a url?

Nope.  I know as little about LJ as I can get away with.  But the bits
I've seen indicate that they do a pretty good job of documentation; you
might have to poke around, but I'm sure it's there.  Or just get an LJ
account and ask.

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR