How do make a function that creates a sequence of nrandomnumbers?

Amy G amy-g-art at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 19:09:49 EST 2004

I would - but God knows I had some professors that didn't have the time, let
alone the drive to do that.

People who post to usenet groups should realize how much easier it is to
help them when they are willing to show some initiative in trying to solve
their own problem before making it everyones problem.

"Tony Meyer" <t-meyer at ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
news:mailman.38.1077148009.27104.python-list at python.org...
> > > Thanks, everyone. Also, I'd really like to know how to remove the
> > > lowest number from the sequence.
> > Now this really sounds like homework.
>
> OT, but if you were a teacher assigning homework like this, wouldn't you
> read c.l.p to see which of your students asked the homework questions?
(Or