xmlprclib/server not reusing connections

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Thu Feb 26 04:06:30 EST 2004

> It works just *great* with wxPython. There are a few objects
> which need a little care since they only live on the C stack
> (mouse events for instance),

I don't understand how that is relevant.  Do I have to recompile
wxPython to use stackless?  You also didn't mention anything
about the other libraries (win32all, pySerial, m2crypto, libusb)

Also, does stackless work with threads?  I use a seperate
thread to do serial port stuff, and need to have the user
interface running at the same time.  The serial port stuff
consists of reads with 5 second timeouts (the GIL is released
during the read).

Roger