INFORMIX & Python/ZOPE

webmaster at ac-strasbourg.fr webmaster at ac-strasbourg.fr
Tue Feb 17 11:28:34 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm desperatly trying to use Kinfxdb, but I have numerous segmentation
faults, who lead my Zope to crash. It mostly occurs when I try to work
with "date" fields (with an Informix Online database).
I got it here : http://zope.org/Members/papa/
I'm running a RH7.3 Server, with the latest Informix SDK available on
IBM website.

Any idea ?

Is there another free solution to connect Zope/Python and Informix ?
I've also tried informixdb but it doesn't work that great.

By the way, is there a way to get rid of setting the INFORMIXSERVER as
en ENV variable ? It could be useful to use several servers at a time.

Many thanks for any kind of help !