How your company think about python?

Ed Suominen ed-no at spam-eepatents.com
Wed Feb 4 01:46:31 EST 2004

I have been quietly developing scripts for my own use with TCL and have been
sitting out the newsgroup for about a year. I was very pleased to see the
level of continued activity.

One of my next major projects will be a redesign of my website. I took a
look at the various options for a dynamically generated site, including
various packages written in different scripting languages. But what I
decided on was tclhttpd.