Py2exe... & hiding propritary stuff in the exe

Will wstandley at netpv.com
Wed Feb 18 12:16:31 EST 2004

Your right Dave.. we just want to make it as difficult as we can for the
average user... I guess a determined programmer could de-compile our code if
they really wanted to. So, there is no perfect solution I guess. But, we
want it harder than just selecting all the files and pressing Ctl-C and
Ctl-V :)

Have fun,

Will

news:mailman.82.1077045334.31398.python-list at python.org...