Tix on Windows

Sam stardif10 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 01:55:39 EST 2004

Hey all,

I've been using some Tix widgets while developing on my Slackware box
recently. When I went to run the code on a Windows machine, the Tix
module could be imported fine, but I couldn't use any classes from the
module. I read around a bit and found that no version of Tix had been
written to work with Windows distribution of Python, and was a bit
annoyed hehe.

Just wondering if there's any chance of a Tix implementation for the
Windows version of Python in upcoming releases of Python?

Thanks in advance for any info,
Sam.