Please hear my plea: print without softspace

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dialton3.NOSPAM_ at virgilio.it
Sat Feb 28 12:26:19 EST 2004

In data Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:44:57 -0700, kosh ha scritto:

> why not?
>
> def pprint(*args):
>     print ''.join(args)
>
> if you want it to be more robust you could do
>
> def pprint(*args):
>     print ''.join(map(str,args))
>
> That would try and convert all the items to a string first before joining
> them.

I would have used the list comprehension solution that Mel Wilson posted
but I was in a hurry and wrote wrong code...

Actually I don't like map() and I always try to use LC as much as
possible, I think they are a lot more readable.

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now using Windows for Notebook Hw failure